Our Vision, Ethos and Values
Be the best - become the leaders of tomorrow!
Our vision is to maximise every child’s potential to ensure we can confidently say, we gave every student his or her GCSE passport to success. We passionately believe as educators, we have the power and responsibility to inspire our students to be the best they can be to enable our learners to pursue their dreams and become the leaders of tomorrow.
Moor End is a truly inclusive school that welcomes students of all abilities. Our aim is to create a safe, stimulating, ambitious and caring environment to enable our students to thrive and achieve excellence; to make certain our future generation have the self-confidence to use their talents and skills to become the leaders of tomorrow.
At Moor End our dedicated, enthusiastic and deeply committed staff, Governors and partners are ambitious for our students as we wholeheartedly believe that education should be challenging, interesting and enjoyable, and should develop the increasing wide range of skills and abilities that young people need for their future whether it be further education or employment.
We are committed to:
- Providing a safe, caring and stimulating learning environment that is at the heart of the local community
- Developing successful, resilient and ambitious students who contribute fully to the Academy and the wider community
- Inspiring confident young people with an aspirational attitude to ‘be the best and to become the leaders of tomorrow’.
- Celebrating the principles of high achievement, respect and the inclusion of all students
- Providing a broad and balanced curriculum to prepare students to participate in a fast challenging and demanding world
- Becoming the Academy of choice for new students within the local area
Our core values
Every Day: Respect : Ambition : Responsibility
We insist on high standards of behaviour, appearance, work ethic and respect for all to enable our staff to teach our students well so they learn to the best of their ability and leave the Academy with a first-class education.
Central to our ethos is the promotion of our ‘every day’ 3 Core Values: Respect, Ambition and Responsibility, which underpin everything we do on a daily basis.
- We are well behaved and considerate to all staff and students in our learning community.
- We are hardworking and have an ambitious attitude to succeed and achieve.
- We take ownership and act with integrity; we always do the right thing.
This page is awaiting content